Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Some of My Favorite Blogs

This post is all about some of my favorite blogs and not just cooking blogs, but fashion and running.

I'm pretty sure most of your have heard of The Pioneer Woman. If you are new to cooking or just like step by step pictures then you will love her blog. She even has a show on the Cooking Channel that comes on Saturday mornings.
Here is her blog: Pioneer Woman




If you're into fashion or interior design then your will love this blog: The Peak of Tres Chic
My girlfriend Sam Penner updates her blog frequently and I'm obsessed! Here she is:




This blog has so many great recipes ranging from healthy smoothies to delicious desserts.


Joylicious contains wonderful recipes that are upscale, photographic,  and entertaining. I love all the wonderful cooking tips as well.




Here's a picture of Oven Fried Zucchini Chips with Basil Dipping Sauce.
I made these for a girls night and everyone devoured them. I replaced the dipping sauce ingredients with lighter versions.

 
ENJOY!!!


2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww I'm so flattered you like my blog! Thank you for listing me! I also adore the Pioneer Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh there are a couple here I have never seen! Off to check them out! Happy to have found you!

    ReplyDelete