Monday, February 13, 2012

Fitness - Pinterest Post

Say Goodbye to my dessert posts for a while because this is my new inspiration. Any and all recipes that aren't 'healthy' on my blog from here on out were made a while back and never posted! So jumpy on board and enjoy my healthy recipes!

I'm super excited to get my workouts started because I just joined LifeTime Fitness! I wont stop running, but will be adding a lot more resistance and weight training to my workouts. If you know me then you know I usually only run, so this will be a little bit of a challenge for me. I'm always up for running buddies. If you'd like to join me I joined the CityCentre Run Club.

Inspiration for Rodeo Run 10k

Great quote!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are already so tiny! But these are great inspiration photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're sweet! I'm not working out to lose weight, but to tone up!!!

      Delete